Mar 29, 2020, 07:49 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

info on a change to a mini apprentice rc plane

Hello, would any of the rc plane members have some info I need
I have a mini apprentice with safe mode, i would like to add a second gps and a landing Assist to it ,as you can on the apprentice sts 1.5 with safe mode, both planes are alike just one is a little smaller not much tho, both are trainers for beginners both carry the same specktrum dxe controllers and the same specktrum gps the only thing I can see it the apprentice sts is made by Eflite the mini apprentice comes from horizon any one with any answers on the would be greatly helpful
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2020, 04:28 PM
Both made by the same people, however the mini is a few years old now therfore does not come, with the new tech.
However if you have a reviver from the newer model, you could likly swich it no problem!

Good luck
-matt

Quick Reply