Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 17, 2009, 06:56 AM
GRUMMAN

DEPRON IN Italy???

Hello Guys!!! Where can I order some Depron In Italy... I am in Genova...
Thank You for your HElp...
MOJO
to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2009, 07:27 PM
2.5kg C-17 foamy, No prob!!

Not a good day!!

Had a little accident,
One of the ESC's failed and with a 420gram 4s 4000mAh Lipo made the nose to heavy to pull out of the dive and that was the end of that!!!!!
I will rebuild and i think I might spend a little bit more for new motors and ESC'S...

PEZ
Mar 01, 2009, 03:29 PM
Francesco
Thread OP
I'm very sorry about crash but as each of us well knows this could happen, the important is to start again with the same plane or with a new one.
I'm sure the next one will be better.
Francesco
Mar 02, 2009, 02:06 AM
2.5kg C-17 foamy, No prob!!
I will Fix this one and be back in the air in no time!!! With Two new motors and ESC'S.....
PEZ
Mar 11, 2009, 11:47 AM
Hi!

I just registered myself today, but I entered Rc-groups several times before. Firstable, thanks to nibbio for this great Post, I'm making my own Canadair thanks to his plans.

I had some trouble when I printed the PDF's, because they are DIN A0, and I wanted to print them out in A4 (I don't have such a big plotter), so I asked a friend of mine, and he converted the files to A4 files with LINUX.

The atached files are the converted PDF's of Nibbio, so now you can print the whole plans in DIN-A4.

Hope it will help someone

Regards,

Daniel
Mar 12, 2009, 10:38 AM
Francesco
Thread OP
Thankyou danisk for your offer.
I'm sure someone will appreciate.
All the best for your next canadair, my own is still flying.
Francesco
Dec 18, 2010, 03:17 AM
Good afternoon. build this airplane. question: where he center of gravity?
What motors and screws needed for it? (Give this link to shop http://www.hobbycity.com)
Feb 15, 2011, 03:49 AM
Francesco
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad 77
Good afternoon. build this airplane. question: where he center of gravity?
What motors and screws needed for it? (Give this link to shop http://www.hobbycity.com)
You can balance her at 30% of root chord and be sure it will fly well.
Apr 28, 2011, 03:55 PM
Model greetings everyone!!

This is my first post here!
Using Francesco's plans I built my own CL-415. Thanks Francesco!!
I made a few changes: the wing assembly, the control horns on the tail all inside the plane, added a rudder, added a portuguese paint job and I have no landing gear. I'm making the wing floaters now.

You can check it out here.
Its all in portuguese sorry! If I have the time I will translate it later.

Is there a place in the forum where I can introduce myself?
Thanks
Last edited by nunol; Aug 01, 2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: change url
Jun 29, 2011, 10:06 PM
RC Adddict
Nibbio how dare you hide this amazing build in the Kit section , Im sure glad i stumbled on it
Sep 20, 2011, 12:11 AM
Hello! Thank you very much for the drawings! I built my Canadair, a great airplane!
Last edited by Misterio; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
Feb 06, 2012, 06:08 AM
Build & Fly
nibbio, thanks for the drawing and the detail construction step!!

I build it in two months using polysterine foam and maiden today. I also add some fiberglass in the fulsage. Great flight characteristic (scale), but not recommended in high wind speed.

My setup:
Two revox Brushless motor 1900kv (@max pull: 900g)
Two revox 30A brushless ESC
FlightPower EVO 25, 3s - 2170mAh
i used flap mixing, and it works well during the landing.
AUW: 980g

give me approx 5min of flight ( i have to maintain the throttle above 70% in windy weather today). I'm thinking to add the rudder and water bomb door (maybe?)

Feb 06, 2012, 10:13 PM
I'm not able to get any pdf drawings when I try to save the attachments. Seems to be some sort of formatting problem. Has anyone from the USA been able to get usable PDFs for this airplane off this thread?

looks like open office was the culprit to getting useful pdfs to show up. not sure why
Last edited by jonquinn; Feb 06, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
Jul 25, 2012, 09:46 AM

Make the difficult look easy

First of all, sorry for the English you use. I am using the Google translator.
So is that complaints about the language they can give Google )

Thanks Nibbio by these planes and for all the information you have given us.
With all the artwork I will start this new work.
I have also built the F-15 and F-18 Steve and I hope that I serve as experience for this new challenge.
It'll give you news as it goes.
Here in the town of Aguilas, in the province of Murcia, Spain, I have no lakes to play with the Canadair. So you'll build wheels and floats. And if I dare so I can swim in the Mediterranean when it is calm, lol.

Well, I'll give you news of how the project will begin this August.
Greetings to all

Quick Reply