This thread is privately moderated by Drkdntsy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 25, 2020, 11:16 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$1,500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Two DJI Inspire 1

I am selling 2 ea DJI Inspire 1. One is with the Zenmuse X3, the other is a spare and is setup to mount the Zenmuse X5 and X3. Everything has been updated to newest firmware.
This package includes:
-2 Inspire 1 drones
-1 Zenmuse X3 camera
-2 controllers
-3 TB47 batteries with about 12 cycles
-2 sets of props
-1 charger
-1 carrying case

This is a great package for the person wanting to start a business doing aerial footage or for the drone enthusiast. This is priced to sell for serious buyers. I have video of each one flying and of the camera working. PM me if you would like the footage.

I would prefer for this to be picked up or meet within reason. If the buyer is willing to pay for shipping I will take it to the UPS Store and have them packed up nice with insurance at the buyers cost.

This has been posted in other sites also
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply