This thread is privately moderated by Jwhit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 25, 2020, 09:18 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Thread OP
$450.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Carbon z T28 lots of mods

Landing gear has been modified to use a jp hobby controller so they donít burn out. Control board for plugging in wings makes assembly much easier. All control rods and hardware replaced with dubro. Weathering job and Callie graphics. The cockpit was tubbed out to make deeper and add more detail plus 2 scale pilot figures. Hobbywing esc , I believe itís 100 or 120amp. Castle pro bec Master airscrew prop. Flies great! Only has the usual dents and dings. No major flaws at all. Not going to try to ship it.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2020, 10:05 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Hi sorry to bother you. I own one of these great fliers. What is the story on the JP retract controller. I have had to replace 2 retract units so far with only a few flights on it.

Thanks.....................John
Mar 25, 2020, 10:31 PM
Trader Rating: 2
If it flies, I can crash it.
Go to the CZT-28 threads and there is tons of information on the retracts.

JWHIT, that's a really nice job of weathering. Cockpit looks great, too. Mine still looks white as the driven snow except for under the canopy where the foam is all gatored... I have a JP controller on mine driven by a Castle BEC (which I installed before I got the JP), with a Scorpion 2000W 520KV motor spinning the MAS 16x8x3 with a Castle100 ESC (which says I'm actually pulling 3000W at WOT).

The CZT is really a nice airplane. Flies really "big", but can still slow down and fly in a fairly tight space. Lands at a crawl on full flaps. Mine is probably the plane I've flown the most in the last couple of years, and I have dozens of planes to pick from. This is a really good looking example.
Mar 26, 2020, 06:07 AM
Thread OP
Thanks! Hate to eat rid of it but I’m looking to acquire a new glider after a recent loss:/
Mar 26, 2020, 06:16 AM
Ldm
Trader Rating: 17
Ldm
Ldm
If i were close I would purchase this model in a second ! I have worked with foam and you have made this model look like a Pica build glassed kit ! Beautiful job, incredible finish , on a proven great flyer ! So worth the money knowing the countless man hours that went into this plane !
This is a $1000 model easily on labor alone! Sorry to clutter your ad , but I had to make a comment !
I use to travel to Charlotte by plane , but will be grounded for some time now !
Mar 26, 2020, 07:41 AM
Thread OP
Thanks! Maybe I should ask for more lol!
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Trader Rating: 1
A beautiful Plane.
Working through difficulties on my CZ T-28
Flies great, afraid to retract landing gear.
May I ask where you purchased the JP controller and is it the V1 version?
Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Trader Rating: 2
If it flies, I can crash it.
I got my JP from "FanJetsUSA.com" for $34.99.

Quick Reply