This thread is privately moderated by afjetmech, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 25, 2020, 06:59 PM
Trader Rating: 42
Thread OP
$1,500.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Roban As-350 700 size

Up for sale is my Roban AS-350. About 8 flights total. First a small bit of history. On my first test hover with this beauty, a trusted ESC popped when I switched head speeds from about 10 feet up. It landed hard and damaged the right side gear and fuselage where they exit. The ESC fire bubbled the paint a little on the right upper side of fuse and there is some chipped paint around the rotor head area. I repaired the broken gear mount inside and patched up the fuselage holes and installed new gear. I did not have any matching paint and just used what I had that was the closest. The correct colors are available from Scaleflying.de in Germany. That also is where this fuselage came from. Not available from MotionRC or anyone else that I'm aware of. Now to the good stuff. My price is only $100 over what the kit would cost and this will be completely bind and fly. (Spektrum). Specs are: Scorpion 4035-530kv motor (installed new), Talon HV 120 ESC with cooling fan, 2s Lipo power (included) through a Gryphon Extreme power regulator. Currently set to power at 6v. ( regulator pin switch wires were burned and are unusable) Just plug it in now. Servos are Align BL700H on cyclic and tail. FBL controller is Ikon with bluetooth adapter. Two DSMX satellites plugged into that. Also have extended bind plug wire installed and Ikon programming cable plugged in and accessible. Full Nav light set and extra white strobe on bottom. The hard to access screws to hold the front cockpit section on were removed and extra magnets installed plus a safety latch disguised as a UHF antenna on bottom. This enables cockpit to be removed quickly in any emergency. Ask me how I know. I "carpeted" the interior and added the collective sticks from Fine Scale Modeler. The pilot is a GI Jane helicopter pilot who has had her legs cut down a bit and is embarrassingly screwed down to the seat. I painted her helmet white from the plain green. Also included are two Zippy 6s 5000 30c batterys. I have not used these in this heli, but they have flown my Roban 800 sized MD-500. I also used these in an Eflite Carbon Z Cessna for a little while so they have not been abused in any way and will fly this heli just fine. Don't think you'll find a cheaper way to get into a Super Scale 700 sized heli. Can not ship this so please don't ask. thanks for looking.
Last edited by afjetmech; Mar 29, 2020 at 04:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2020, 07:36 AM
Trader Rating: 42
Thread OP
Flying vid
Roban AS-350 (5 min 7 sec)

Quick Reply