Gator-RC Trade Show

Check out the Gator-RC booth section to learn about the trade show coupon and more!

Splash

Welcome to the Gator-RC virtual show booth!

We are very happy you stopped by. We have some exciting promotions and new planes to share with you. We would love to tell you a little about how Gator-RC became what it is today. We often get asked if we are a Florida company and we are not, we are in the suburbs of Chicago. Gator-RC has a rich history and was started around 55 years ago by Ron Chidgey of Pattern Fame in Pensacola, FL (thus the gator reference). The company changed hands a few times but stayed predominantly F3A centric until Mike Mueller bought the rights to all Gator-RC products in January of 2014. If you haven’t already met Mike, we would love for you to introduce yourself. Mike has been flying for almost 60 years now! He is extremely knowledgeable and is always happy to help answer any questions you might have.

Gator-RC - 2020 RCGroups Trade Show Interview (14 min 24 sec)

Gator-rc.com was born shortly after the rights to the products were bought and we became the North American distributor for Top RC Model. We started out offering sport and warbird planes in 2015 and within the last three years, we added a line of jets as well. We wanted to further expand our offerings to customers so in 2019 we partnered up with Seagull Model to become a North American distributor. We currently carry over 40 different Seagull Models with more getting added each quarter.

RCG Trade Show Savings!!

We are happy to offer 5% off of all our products excluding the Top RC Model planes. Please use RCG5 at checkout. Code is only valid April 3rd – 10th. We welcome you into our RC family with open arms and we hope you check out our products and offers!

The Gator-RC Online Brochure

Here is a cool brochure that was created for Toledo. You can now view it online!

Click here to view the brochure.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Mar 30, 2020 at 02:22 PM..
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 03, 2020, 12:33 PM
Mike, I sent a message several days ago. Any chance to get answer from you???
Apr 04, 2020, 08:22 AM
Hi Bart, sorry about that. If you haven't heard back still can you email me at [email protected]. I will make sure to get you an answer. Thanks!
Apr 05, 2020, 09:26 AM
Bart
I went through all of my emails and don't see any communication.
You can email me at [email protected]
Sorry I missed it.
Mike
Oct 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
Any new codes

Quick Reply