This thread is privately moderated by FLSharkvictim, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 25, 2020, 06:25 AM
Trader Rating: 0
UpliFT-RC
Thread OP
$25.50 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Dusty Motors Arrma Kraton/Talion Protection Cover (Red)

I have a brand new never used Dusty Motor Arrma Kraton/Talion (RED) Protection Cover which is a high quality, hand made, dust and water splash proof shroud, designed specifically for the Kraton and Talion. The shroud features a zipper access opening, helping to simplify connecting/disconnecting batteries and turning the car on/off, and eliminating the need to remove the shroud every time you need access. The shroud is made from high quality, breathable material that is strong, durable and efficient. The open area of the material is more than 50% of the total shroud surface, so it allows excellent airflow to keep the model electronics cool while preventing debris, moisture, and other contaminants from getting in the chassis. Also, please allow me 1-2 days to ship out.

** If you're interested please head over to my eBay page and place the order **
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254549993056

COMPATIBILITY
Arrma Kraton 6S BLX
Arrma Talion 6S BLX

ARRMA Kraton/Talion Protection Cover by Dusty Motors Install Video:
ARRMA Kraton/Talion Protection Cover by Dusty Motors (1 min 34 sec)
Last edited by FLSharkvictim; Mar 27, 2020 at 06:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply