This thread is privately moderated by IVRZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 24, 2020, 09:38 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

new Eachine EV100 perfect beginner googles with original packaging

I recently upgraded to a Skyzone 02c so I no longer need my ev100 googles. It is a really good non-box google that is much lighter in comparison to other googles. The only downside is its slightly smaller screen, but after a while, I got used to it and I flew just fine. The package includes: googles, 1 linear antenna (you should upgrade), battery, RP-SMA female to SMA male connector for popular antennas, and everything in the original package. let me know if you want any additional information!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2020, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Is this still available

Quick Reply