This thread is privately moderated by Laurence Carroll, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 23, 2020, 08:43 AM
2.4GHz systems, Electrics, FPV
Thread OP
Discussion

Years later now in Tokoroa Tuesday 24th March 2020

Good grief this goes way back to when Dad was alive!!....since then we have moved a few times... now in Tokoroa back in the Nth Island....

Hard to believe whats happening now in the world and here with the Corona Virus as New Zealand goes into a complete lock down tomorrow night!!! To stop the spread of the virus hopefully, as we appear to have the first two community transmissions of it, so its Made in NZ now....

I have been checking here tonite for info on wood build F5J and F3 type sailplanes for DLG type flying.....I like the look of the Fresh F3 RES model

http://www.modellbauchaos.de/de/prod...es-modell.html

Our currency has taken a bit of a hit with the corona virus and is around 0.52 for both the USD and Euro.....sp will have to save up to buy the kitset from Germany and start the build....

So I must get back into adding more updates here for a start getting my new GepRC CineQueen 4K running and flyin in our back yard here.... Currently its got the Rx bound to my FlySky FS-i10 but is setting off an alarm on the control board. I think I need to chec it in Betaflight to see if I need to change some thing there. I have also the arming switch set up but the only seem to have partial throttle now... I may have to check with Brce on his XJet YT channel etc..... Laurie
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2020, 01:14 AM
Living the dream
Hi Laurence - just stumbled on your post. I am just "up the road" in Hamilton. Yes, pretty strange and disturbing times right now. Interesting that you have ended up in Tok. Have you touched base with the X-Jet clan yet? The airfield is a great place to fly - I was down there a few weeks back to have a look at the jet meet.

Quick Reply