Old Users Returning and New Users - Info Here

In the last week, my inbox has been full of past members trying to access their account and new users signing up. Here are some links and tips.

Splash

Welcome Back and Welcome Aboard

With our current situation, many people are back at home. I have the daily user numbers on RCGroups going up every day. I have also spent a good amount of time helping members get old accounts active again. On the flip side I have also been answering a lot of questions for new members.

Welcome!

First I want to welcome all the old members back. I think you find all the news and product updates you are looking for. You most definitely will find users actively talking about RC topics at a rapid rate!

Tips for Returning and New Users

• Having password trouble. Shoot me an email. Helping people with password issues is something I do on a daily basis.
  • If you can't find an email (or confirmation email) you are looking for be sure to look in your spam folder.
  • Want to change your name? You can request that in Site Suggestions/Complaints. Be sure to tell us what you want your name changed to!
  • If your first post is marked as spam it's because you included a link. Take out the link and all is well.
  • Don't know how to use the classifieds? I made a video about that.
  • Want to know how to leave a Trade Rating? Go here.

Still Stuck?

If you are sill having issue you can just in the Site Suggestions/Complaints section or email me.

We Are Happy to Have You

I am excited to see the big influx of old and new users. If RC if your thing, or if you are

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Mar 22, 2020 at 05:45 PM..
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 27, 2020, 12:38 PM
How/Where do I change the password to some thing I can remember. Mobile access only.
Mar 27, 2020, 01:54 PM
Thread OP
I can help with that. It seems to work sometimes for a user. PM what you want to change it to or I can change it for you.
Apr 02, 2020, 08:48 AM
I only have a temporary password which is way too hard to remember plus on a cell phone half the images im supposed to pick I cant even see. this is a hobby site and its difficult for me to navigate and id like to change my password.
please also add besides my cell email my work computer because I have the temporary password saved on it
[email protected]
Last edited by chaefeli; Apr 02, 2020 at 08:49 AM. Reason: then erase this post please
Apr 02, 2020, 08:59 AM
Thread OP
I have sent you and email.

Quick Reply