This thread is privately moderated by Stanbur, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 22, 2020, 12:28 PM
Trader Rating: 97
Thread OP
$120.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Traxxas Rustler 1/10 Brushless

I have a 1/10, 2 wheel drive Traxxas Rustler for sale. It has a brushless motor (new), good rubber ( I will include a second set of tires and wheels at no charge), Castle Sidewinder ESC, lights front and rear (working), and a gyro that I hooked to the steering. It was so fast that without the gyro it was all but uncontrollable. The wheelie bars from Traxxas wore out so I fabricated some better ones. Depending on how you program the ESC it will pull a wheelie until it runs out of transmitter range. No transmitter included. Runs on 2 and 3 S, none included due to shipping precautions.

Buy the time I cover shipping costs, this is not a bad price for what you see in the photos

I will pay shipping in the continental US Only.

PayPal only

Shipped within 3 working days of receipt of PP payment, via USPS with tracking number provided.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2020, 04:56 AM
Trader Rating: 20
Beach Bum
Tempting..
Apr 01, 2020, 12:59 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Resistance is futile
Please send me a PM to explain how to hookup a gyro to the steering. Thanks
Apr 02, 2020, 09:56 AM
Trader Rating: 97
Thread OP
It's really simple. The gyro has the same plug as the steering servo. You plug the steering servo into the gyro, and plug they gyro into the steering socket on the esc. You can't believe the difference it makes in control. The newer digital gyros are adjustable as to the sensitivity. Try one, you'll like it.

Quick Reply