Old Apr 06, 2005, 07:23 AM
Larry Jolly
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while Larry Jolly edits it.
Apr 06, 2005, 06:17 PM
Larry,

I feel your pain. I have dealt with Sean twice and had long delays both times. Both orders were shipped but required constant calls. Give him a call on +1407 (310) 6411 (thats the number I use from Australia so you will have to remove +1 and replace with whatever is needed for internal calls in the US) as I found a pleasent call often unstuck the process.

Paitence is not only a virtue but a requirement when dealing with Sean.

Michael
Apr 06, 2005, 11:06 PM
www.toddsmodels.com
Hope it goes well for you Larry, you don't deserve this kind of nonsense!

While I don't know Larry or Dr Paul MacCready personally they have been in the model/aviation industry for a long time and they would be good friends to have! I respect both of them very much!

Todd
www.toddsmodels.com
Apr 07, 2005, 12:34 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Quote:
While I don't know Larry or Dr Paul MacCready personally they have been in the model/aviation industry for a long time and they would be good friends to have! I respect both of them very much!
Indeed!
Apr 09, 2005, 11:20 AM
My other TX is a P4000.
Search RC Groups. There is plenty of information on how to contact the local authorities and their pertinent contact information in Mr. Kinkade's district.

-joedy
Apr 09, 2005, 08:33 PM
Closed Account
With all the negative comments about Kinkades way of doing business I'm suprised anyone would want to buy anything from him. I'm also suprised nobody's paid him a "personal visit" to straighten him out.
Apr 10, 2005, 07:01 AM
Why Is Sean Kinkade Still Getting This Support From The Ornithopter Group - His Reputation Should Be Broadcast Far And Wide....
Apr 10, 2005, 07:17 AM
Hei all you guys out there - remember the earlier threads...

"Sean Kinkade - I want my money back now"...and...

"Still a Problem with Sean Kinkade"

well as a result I threatened to file a complaint to the police in Apopka/Florida...

Guess what, HE FOOLED ME AGAIN, Feb 02 he e-mailed me and said that my order for one Slow Hawl and three Park Hawk's, pre-paid in November 2003, was shipped that day - NO BIRDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED...

Today I tried to e-mail him to insist on a response within 48 hours - THE MAN IS NOW HIDING BEHIND A FIREWALL and only accepts e-mails from his own approved address list...

HIS WEBSITE HAS QUITE SUDDENLY (and perhaps conveniently) BEEN REMOVED FROM THE WEB...

Sean Kinkade, I know you will read this - you have 24 hours and that is Norwegian time - DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR...
Apr 16, 2005, 02:54 AM
Semper Fly--Pro-Bro #2095
woa...so much for my interest in getting one from the zone. What other companies make some high quality birds?

Quick Reply