RCGroups Interview - Lonestar Band Member and Touring RC Pilot

In this interview, we discuss how to maintain your hobby while on the road with a band.

Splash

Richard Leverone - Touring RC Addict

Over the years I have had a few friends that love RC and making a living with music. In this interview, I got Richard Leverone in on a chat. He tours each year with the country band Lonestar. Richard and I both fly at the same RC field and share a love for guitars.

In this Youtube interview:

Mar 24, 2020, 08:56 AM
Life Long Modeler
I enjoyed the interview - I occasionally work security at the local arena and when I get to work backstage I sometimes get to talk a little to the back stage crew (of course not interfering with their jobs). Always a great group of folks to talk to. Forget the act, its these folks that make the show.

Quick Reply