This thread is privately moderated by Rotozuk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 18, 2020, 01:41 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Corona Update: Aloft Hobbies is shipping orders!

We hope you are all doing well.

We would like you to know that we are running a skeleton crew and our priority is getting your orders out.

We really love our hobby and we love working here at Aloft. We hope our customers are doing well and we hope that we might be able to offer a little stress relief via the hobby.

-Wayne
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2020, 06:56 PM
My Quads Better Than Your Quad
Thank you for caring, But I was hoping for a corona discount code.
Mar 18, 2020, 09:22 PM
Team WarpSquad
Thank you, Wayne!

Matter of fact, I received a box from Aloft just today. Wasn't expecting it till later in the week. So I'm happy, as always.
Apr 18, 2020, 05:30 PM
On the Go Fly List
Good to see you are able to continue with this "essential" service.

Stay safe and healthy!
Apr 20, 2020, 11:44 AM
Thread OP
Yep, we are getting cleaned out on inventory, but the restocks are starting to roll in. Thank you everyone for your support and understanding!

Quick Reply