This thread is privately moderated by CuraRc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 17, 2020, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$475.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Arrma Kraton 6S BLX 1/8 RTR

This is a 1/8 scale Arrma Kraton 6S BLX brushless in excellent condition. This is the V3 car with V4 Battery tray and receiver box, V4 front and rear skids, and a V4 body with V4 body mounts..probably a couple other V4 things I don't remember. This was used only on 4S and primarily on pavement until around christmas I decided to completely rebuild everything and make it like new. The front and rear diffs are shimmed and have 10,000CST oil and the center diff has 150,000CST oil to help keep the front wheels in check. Brand new shock towers front and rear, brand new sway bars and links front and rear, a complete RUBBER (original is metal-shielded which lets water in) sealed bearing kit for every single bearing on the car including the steering posts, brand new Arrma a-arm mounts, and a brand new V4 body that is still perfect except for little scratches on the top that you might not even see in the pictures, and probably some other new stuff I don't remember. Everything is very tight, not all sloppy and worn out. Shocks don't leak and they have the rubber boots that keep the shafts from getting beat up. I have only used this once since I rebuilt it and that was in the snow so it didn't even get dirty.

I upgraded the ESC to a Hobbywing Quicrun 8BL150 (you can use anything from 3S to 6S) and the transmitter/receiver to a Flysky GTB2 with the rechargeable Lipo battery inside that is nice and light and lasts forever on a charge. It simply charges via USB.

I am only selling it because I am too busy to use it and right now it is like new. I have alot of other RCs that just sit there as I am too busy to use them so I need to thin the herd a bit.

These 1/8 Arrma cars are now legendary for their durability and this one was treated nicely compared to what I have seen these things go through.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 03, 2020, 01:19 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Pm Sent

Quick Reply