Mar 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
We shall serve the Lord
Even though cancelling was the "right" decision, that doesn't make the disappointment hurt any less. SEFF is the one event I plan around and look forward to every year.

Good Lord willing, and the virus don't rise - I'm already planning to see you all at SEFF 2021!

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2020, 09:42 PM
I'd say there is very good hope for 2021. I do figure though that about all large gathering events of all kinds will have to be canceled for this year. Bummer but an unfortunate necessity. Just so thankful we live in a time where we can still remain in contact with each other despite the "distancing".
Mar 27, 2020, 09:38 AM
Aircraft Tech
There goes a new plane for the year , shipping charges are too much for a BIG plane ! I wished they would have a SEFF( HHAEFI) in the Fall like Triple Tree but that maybe too soon . Just a thought .
Mar 27, 2020, 12:04 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
C'mon Darrell, don't let this hold you back!

Extreme Flight is just about 3 hours away, come on in for a road trip to Atlanta!
Mar 27, 2020, 07:32 PM
I USE CAPS - EYE TROUBLE
I was at the first SEFF - never missed one .
Mar 27, 2020, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails

Extreme Flight is just about 3 hours away, come on in for a road trip to Atlanta!
Remember only fools travel during a time like this.
Mar 27, 2020, 07:47 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
LOL! You staying in a motel? I'm sure the guys would load your purchase without your having to get out of the car at the loading dock.

It would be the most isolating shopping experience of your life!
Mar 27, 2020, 08:03 PM
zoom-zoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymcc
I was at the first SEFF - never missed one .
You still haven't ...
Stay safe
Mar 27, 2020, 08:08 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Was thinking the same thing, see y'all in 2021!
Mar 27, 2020, 08:29 PM
IDIDNTFEELATHING

Hhaefi

HHAEFI 2020? would like to arrive early like SEFF. would this be possible if things are better?
Mar 27, 2020, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheonixarrison
HHAEFI 2020? would like to arrive early like SEFF. would this be possible if things are better?
Yeah, wish but I figure all public group events are canceled this year as the virus is likely to ebb and flow. Pretty much gotta wait for either lots and lots to get infected and get over it or until we get a vaccinne and distribute it, whichever comes first.
Mar 28, 2020, 07:11 AM
Aircraft Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails

Well Vapo if it was in Cummings Ga I would be driving to get one but this is in Inverness Fl. a little further down the road !!
Mar 28, 2020, 07:15 AM
Aircraft Tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar
Yeah, wish but I figure all public group events are canceled this year as the virus is likely to ebb and flow. Pretty much gotta wait for either lots and lots to get infected and get over it or until we get a vaccinne and distribute it, whichever comes first.
I've read that other events have re scheduled , Top Gun is scheduled for October .
Mar 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
31 yrs. of Aircraft flying!
Glad for the news it has been cancelled, its safe but we need to keep everyone safe. it is kinda a Shock to me that flying sites are still open, lots have closed down and its good thing.. I guess our official GA folks have let go of the ball and not demanded folks to stay HOME.

Stay safe everyone.
Mar 29, 2020, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
Glad for the news it has been cancelled, its safe but we need to keep everyone safe. it is kinda a Shock to me that flying sites are still open, lots have closed down and its good thing.. I guess our official GA folks have let go of the ball and not demanded folks to stay HOME.

Stay safe everyone.
Huh? Why would the field close? I'm going this week. Won't see anyone there anyways (as usual) and don't plan to touch any common surface. Pretty safe I'd say.

Quick Reply