The First RCGroups.com Online Trade Show!

The first-ever RCG online trading is coming!!RCGroups members - find out more. RC vendors - find out how to be a part of the online trade show!

Splash

RCGroups.com Online Trade Show 2020

I hope everyone is doing well out there! I have had the online trade show idea for a couple of years and now is the time to make it real. Since Toledo has canceled I wanted to create a way for our favorite hobby companies to bring out new products and even offer a few show deals! This means you can check out all of the new offerings from the comfort of your home!

The RCG online trade show will last longer than a traditional show. I'm working with RC companies to make this feel like a real show. We already have new releases that will be shown here first!

Dates - April 3rd - 10th (Starts Friday at 8:30 AM)

Location - Right here!

Things to look forward to...

• New product releases
  • Show deals/discounts
  • Industry Interviews
  • And more!

Vendors

If you are an RC company and want to be a part of this please contact me at this link. I have multiple options to offer. No gas costs, hotel rooms or expensive dinners.

Vendor Booths To-date...

More companies signing on!

Check back for more info and be sure to check in during show dates!!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 03, 2020 at 07:53 AM..

Quick Reply