The First RCGroups.com Online Trade Show!

Join us for the first online trade show!

Splash

RCGroups.com Online Trade Show 2020

I hope everyone is doing well out there! I have had the online trade show idea for a couple of years and now is the time to make it real. Since Toledo has canceled I wanted to create a way for our favorite hobby companies to bring out new products and even offer a few show deals! This means you can check out all of the new offerings from the comfort of your home!

The RCG online trade show will last longer than a traditional show. I'm working with RC companies to make this feel like a real show. We already have new releases that will be shown here first!

Dates - April 3rd - 10th (Starts Friday at 8:30 AM)

Location - Right here!

Things to look forward to...

• New product releases
  • Show deals/discounts
  • Industry Interviews
  • And more!

Vendors

If you are an RC company and want to be a part of this please contact me at this link. I have multiple options to offer. No gas costs, hotel rooms or expensive dinners.

Vendor Booths To-date...

More companies signing on!

Check back for more info and be sure to check in during show dates!!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 14, 2020 at 09:34 AM..
Apr 13, 2020, 09:48 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
From jcmors...

Quote:
Jim,

I didn't see a general forum in which to comment on the Online Trade show in general. I just wanted to say it is a great idea and I certainly hope you will expand upon it in the future.

This concept would be great even without all the social distancing going on at the moment as many people who can't attend a trade show in person could attend a virtual representation of one. Perhaps even having an online trade show running in parallel with an actual in person trade show would enhance attendance even after the world starts getting back to normal.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts.

Jim
Apr 13, 2020, 09:49 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Thanks for the input. I totally agree and plan on doing a few of these throughout the year.
Apr 13, 2020, 09:49 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
From Dancetwo2...
Quote:
Good Job on the Trade Show Jim

Thanks for All You Do and keep up the Hard Work
Apr 13, 2020, 09:50 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Thanks for the positivity!!

Quick Reply