This thread is privately moderated by Aarons14bugs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 10, 2020, 11:35 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Random ticking noises from all motors at any speed

Hi, all 4 of my 1206 brushless motors on my drone are making a random ticking noise at all levels of throttle. They are brand new motors controlled by a mini mamba 4 in one esc stack. I get the ticks only when using the JazzMaverick rpm filter-enabled firmware; Normal BLHeli S firmware seems to not have any ticks. Besides the ticking noise, the motors seem to run fine, however I did have one uncommanded jitter while flying a couple packs but recovered in-air. Any ideas of what the problem is? I can try to post a video later if there is any intrest.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply