This thread is privately moderated by msmith, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 04, 2005, 11:11 AM
Find More Posts by msmith
Trader Rating: 67
Use whatcha got!

Multiplex MicroJet NIB w/ 15Amp ESC

Multiplex Microjet NIB - $55 Shipped.

Kit was purchased from this forum, but upon inspecting this plane and after reading the testimonials...

I don't think I'll be ready to fly this anytime soon so will stick to my Tigermoth for now.

Will throw in an ICH-400 15Amp ESC as well for this price. ESC is used (also purchased from this forum).

Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
uproar90
Last edited by msmith; Apr 05, 2005 at 05:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2005, 11:45 AM
Find More Posts by dr.E
Trader Rating: 363
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I'll trade you a Hobby Lobby (flying styro)Strega parkflier for it. It is the sister ship of the Rare Bear. I don't have the original box but the kit hasn't been touched (new but in a different box)
Old Apr 04, 2005, 02:54 PM
Use whatcha got!
To answer the emails that I received, I can post a photo this evening and it comes with a motor / prop / etc.

dr.E - Let me think about it for a while... I'm trying to thin the herd, but might consider it.
Old Apr 04, 2005, 06:10 PM
Find More Posts by Butch777
Trader Rating: 184
I got a NIB FireFox, with extra fuselage, I'll trade. Its 10 times easier to fly than the Microjet.
Old Apr 04, 2005, 06:31 PM
Find More Posts by Tommy D
Trader Rating: 184
Hooper, full throttle!
dr E

Is that trhe Mustanf <red and white> that was sold at HL up till recently? I think you had it for sale somewhere else with a CD rom motor?

Lastly does it have a undercambered parkflyer type wing?

Thanks

Tommy
Old Apr 04, 2005, 06:34 PM
Find More Posts by dr.E
Trader Rating: 363
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
That's the one. Undercambered just like the rare Bear
Old Apr 05, 2005, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by haroldsb
Trader Rating: 41
Is this the Multiplex Microjet kit/arf that is receiver ready? Comes with the motor, esc, servo's etc. factory installed, everything except receiver and battery? If so I will take it for the asking price. If not I offer $40 shipped for it.
Harold
Old Apr 05, 2005, 08:28 AM
Find More Posts by KillerCut
Trader Rating: 1
I'd take the microjet for $43 shipped without the esc...
Old Apr 05, 2005, 05:10 PM
Use whatcha got!
I'd rather not trade right now since my goal is to get rid of a few extra items cluttering the shop. Thanks for the offers though.

As far as selling without the ESC, I'll go $50.00 shipped without. Since this airframe is virtually one piece (except for the fins) it is going to be a bit high on shipping... Unless of course someone wants to pick it up locally, then I'll let it go for $40.00.

Thanks,
uproar90