New York City Drone Film Festival VI

The New York City Drone Film Festival is the world's first event exclusively dedicated to celebrating the art of drone cinematography.

Splash

The NYC Drone Film Festival Returns This Summer

The New York City Drone Film Festival is the world's first event exclusively dedicated to celebrating the art of drone cinematography. The festival offers an international platform for filmmakers from every corner of the globe to exhibit their work in front of industry professionals and the drone community. The event will take place July 25-26 at the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, NJ. There will be lots to see and do including a tech expo, workshops, drone racing and more.

If you'd like to submit your film to the festival, you can do that for free by uploading to the AirVuz.com website. You have until May 25 to get your entry submitted.

Check out the NYCDFF website here

Mar 24, 2020, 05:37 PM
Any real life chance left..for this to actually happen??
Mar 26, 2020, 06:08 PM
Turnigynarian
I'd say none on the scheduled dates, but maybe it will be possible to reschedule it later in the year, or next year.

It's amazing how much drone footage you see in movies and TV shows once you start looking for it....
Mar 27, 2020, 09:42 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Doggs
I'd say none on the scheduled dates, but maybe it will be possible to reschedule it later in the year, or next year.

It's amazing how much drone footage you see in movies and TV shows once you start looking for it....
Oh I don't know, your talking 4 months out..If this thing isn't being decreased in the next month and almost curtailed in 3...we got bigger issues than rescheduling a drone filmfest, but given it is in NY (USA Ground Zero at present, you may be right As for Drone footage, I have been watching it for over 4 years and noting it on Discovery Channel, NatGeo, History Channel...ect, since then. Inspire 1 & P3P's took that market to a whole new level and Producers and Directors were quick on the boat using that "new" system of UAP. I follow the I2 thread and some of those guys in there are responsible for many commercials and small and even big budget aerials in TV and "Film". It's a good thread to follow to help you understand filming techniques, framing, editing..just about anything the novice would like to know to expand his/her horizons in a UAVCP. Their show reels/ resume' type releases are spectacular to behold when they share a link.
Last edited by Repaid1; Mar 27, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

Quick Reply