This thread is privately moderated by rchrist, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2020, 11:47 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tail assembly installed on the k110 with main rotors

Almost ready to test my project with a tail assembly installed on the main shaft for main rotors. More fitment continues before I loctite and ca three little parts in place. It's not as huge as it looks in the photos and have more than enough power to swing them easily. The rotors didn't needed any washers as they fitted in the grips nicely. Also, I have the frame braced some, so the extra weight wouldn't flex the frame when rotating. I love it so far and once all is tighten and tested, I'll be able to say more.
Last edited by rchrist; Mar 05, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2020, 07:05 AM
Thread OP
This setup is just awesome. Changed rotors to the mcpx bl rotors with bullets. The response and accuracy is so much precise with the tail assembly on the main shaft.

Quick Reply