FMS 70mm Avanti V3 PNP

Here's some great news from FMS on the new V3 70mm Avanti.

Splash

Pre-Order Now

Here's some great news from FMS on the new V3 70mm Avanti. You can pre-order now with shipments expected in Mid April. The price is $264.99 for the PNP version. Here's more from FMS.

The classic FMS Avanti, reimagined! Developed by a Sino-Italian team of pilots and engineers, the FMS Avanti is at the pinnacle of model aviation. The sleek and attractive design from the Sebart team, combined with FMS’ innovative and advanced production methods promises excellent performance from a true head-turning aircraft.

True to the FMS spirit, the 70mm Avanti V3 was evaluated from nose to tail with no detail overlooked. Retaining the plug-type wiring harness, screw-together assembly, all-terrain tires, plastic and carbon fiber components for added airframe rigidity and an oversized battery compartment to suit most battery sizes.

Simultaneously, FMS has upgraded 8 major features:

1. Improved EDF structure for added efficiency
  2. An updated 3060 KV1900 motor for added thrust to weight ratio.
  3. Upgraded ESC: Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC with 5A BEC for improved reliability and performance
  4. Improved wing connector: banana plug improved to a soft connector type- for added reliability.
  5. Improved landing gear: redesigned kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear strut.
  6. Attractive golden trim scheme
  7. Added navigation lights
  8. Durable EPO material

Features:

• Power system: 70mm 12 bladed EDF, 3060 KV1900 motor, Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC, 9g metal servo
  • Electronic retracts with stall-protection
  • CNC kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear
  • Oversized battery compartment
  • Screw-together assembly
  • Soft electronic wing connector
  • Latch type cockpit
  • Preinstalled ball link connector for increased throw and precision
  • Large tires for all terrain operations

Check out the FMS 70mm Avanti V3 PNP Here

Mar 06, 2020, 08:32 AM
RC Flying Rules!
Would like to see how it does with the official fight controller?

https://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?...roduct_id=8579
Mar 09, 2020, 08:54 AM
Go Sabres!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRF201

Can that controller be used with older Avanti's? Any more information on the functions of the flight modes?
Mar 09, 2020, 08:58 AM
Go Sabres!
Quote:
Originally Posted by savall21
Can that controller be used with older Avanti's? Any more information on the functions of the flight modes?
Nevermind on the flight modes. Per the manual:

Stabilized modeDesigned for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer
and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released- giving pilots absolute peace of mind.
Optimized modeUtilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets- from gusts to crosswinds. With
Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Mar 09, 2020, 10:09 PM
These are great jets ....once I sell of the last of my planes I will be picking one up!
Mar 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRF201

I wonder if it's a rebrand of another gyro.
Mar 10, 2020, 11:26 AM
RC Flying Rules!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearprop88
I wonder if it's a rebrand of another gyro.
Would not surprise me .

I sent an email to FMS, trying to find out if I order from them if it comes with the plane or not?
I've seen other posts from people who have the new A10 V2 and some have come with it.

-VRF201
Old Mar 10, 2020, 10:02 PM
Comrade_D
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while Comrade_D edits it.
Mar 10, 2020, 11:06 PM
AA6JB
And in walks spam ...

And the guys that fail at designing toy airplanes endlessly troll RC forums
May 16, 2020, 12:57 AM
What is everyone using as flap settings on this puppy? Is anyone using a mix of down elevator? This was helpful in the last version, but is it necessary in this one?
Jun 18, 2020, 09:56 AM
i purchased a v3. does the gyro come included or separate? also does it self level if I lose orientation?

Quick Reply