This thread is privately moderated by kevin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 26, 2020, 07:40 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Bvm f80

BVM composite F80. Received this in a trade and not going to do anything with it after further inspection. I knew what I was getting but thought i would work on it a little bit at a time. Its just not going to happen. This kit needs alot of tlc. Although never flown, it will need to be gone over and partially refurbished. What you see in the pics is what's included. Note, the flap kit is missing. This kit is $3750 when new but is far from new condition now and the price reflects that.

Come and get it for $350 or best offer... In Central Ohio.
No shipping!!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2020, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 42
Looks like a steal for someone who can invest the time.
Feb 26, 2020, 08:28 PM
Trader Rating: 18
If your willing to ship I'll buy it and pay for shipping. Greyhound is cheap and you can throw it in a cardboard box no wood creating needed since the airframe is light it wont get damaged. Let me know.

-TSM
Feb 26, 2020, 08:58 PM
Thread OP
pm sent. not interested in the hassle in shipping at this size, and price point.... thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scale Master
If your willing to ship I'll buy it and pay for shipping. Greyhound is cheap and you can throw it in a cardboard box no wood creating needed since the airframe is light it wont get damaged. Let me know.

-TSM
Feb 27, 2020, 12:06 AM
Trader Rating: 70
Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up yet!
Feb 27, 2020, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 ragtop
Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up yet!
Well I'm trying to buy it but I need shipping..... I don't care the cost of the shipping or how long it takes to box up! GIVE ME PLEASE

-TSM
Feb 27, 2020, 06:50 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Heck!
For 350.00 I will take!
Feb 27, 2020, 08:21 AM
Thread OP
local buyer interested. pm'd last night and this morning. will update the ad as needed.
kevin, pm sent
Last edited by kevin; Feb 27, 2020 at 08:29 AM.
Feb 27, 2020, 12:10 PM
Trader Rating: 53
Will build for food!!!
Nice snag Kevin. I would have taken it if you hadn't already made an offer.
Feb 27, 2020, 12:16 PM
Trader Rating: 21
2020 EDF Jet Jam
KP, with all this interest you should raise the price!
Feb 27, 2020, 12:23 PM
Thread OP
The guy that i got it from was nice to me so im just passing it on 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Belluomini
KP, with all this interest you should raise the price!
Feb 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
I was first guys...
Feb 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
Trader Rating: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scale Master
I was first guys...
Actually I was!
Latest blog entry: "Is that a Turbine?" Not...
Feb 27, 2020, 02:37 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Pro Hoarder

No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae5tr0
I don't understand what a hassle it is to put a f'n plane in a box and send it. When a man wants it and is willing to pay for it plus the shipping you cant take a few minutes out of your busy day to put it in a box for the man? That is what is wrong with the world today, always to busy to help a fellow man. Stop being lazy and give a minute of your time to help someone else besides yourself.
What is wrong is people want you to ship it then if it is damaged in transit(which happens a lot) then they cry like a baby and make you eat the loss..Now every one is out...And if you take the time to box it up in a crate it is a lot of work...Not every one has free time to deal with it..O I will pay to box it up! O it cost that much?..Never mind I will pass..How many times have I heard that one..
Get over it
Latest blog entry: In flight
Feb 27, 2020, 02:39 PM
Trader Rating: 53
Will build for food!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae5tr0
I don't understand what a hassle it is to put a f'n plane in a box and send it. When a man wants it and is willing to pay for it plus the shipping you cant take a few minutes out of your busy day to put it in a box for the man? That is what is wrong with the world today, always to busy to help a fellow man. Stop being lazy and give a minute of your time to help someone else besides yourself.
What is there to understand??? Add states NO SHIPPING. So what part of that do people not understand?

Quick Reply