This thread is privately moderated by lovt16, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 26, 2020, 03:20 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$35.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

YAMAY Smart Watch (New)

Hey guys, I'm selling a brand new, open box Yamay Smart watch. As you can see from the Amazon link its usually $48 and it has pretty great reviews. The battery life on this thing is shockingly good, you should be able to get 5 days easy. Works with iPhone and Android, has a HR monitor, text notifications, and music controls, plus the usual watch gimicks. The screen protector is still on and everything, so its a nice ~25% discount for anyone looking for a cheap smart watch with good battery. Selling $35 shipped! PM Me if you're interested.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply