Stan FPV CINE-BIRD Cinematic FPV Drone Frame Kit

Here's an awesome kit from Stan FPV called the CINE-BIRD. It's a cinematic FPV drone frame and there are a ton of options for it to make it however you like.

Splash

Invisible Drone 360 Video

Here's an awesome kit from Stan FPV called the CINE-BIRD. It's a cinematic FPV drone frame and there are a ton of options for it to make it however you like. Stan says "Being my first official drone frame release I've put a ton of pride into this project. I've worked very hard to make it something that actually matters in a crowded sea of carbon. Being a custom drone designer/builder I've handled and built drones with the very best frames in the entire industry and I guarantee you this frame is top shelf in terms of quality, functionality, and performance!" The Cine-Bird is available right now for $74.99.

Feaures:

• Innovative, versatile and functional design focused on Cinematic Drone Flight
  • 3" and 4" prop acceptability with no props in view even in superview
  • Designed to accept almost any Action Cam (GoPro, Osmo, Insta 1", etc) / FPV only / and 360 cam options
  • New GoPro MAX "Invisible Drone" mount available at launch - more 360 cam mounts coming! (Insta360 One R Invisible Drone Mount coming first!)
  • New SUPER-WIDE-X motor layout for SUPER stable cinematic flight
  • DJI HD FPV System specific TPU front-mount for Standard Version! (Coming Soon)
  • Heavy Duty and Light Weight carbon versions available
  • Multiple battery mounting positions for different uses of CG
  • New removable high strength guards (Coming Soon)
  • Future-Proof EXTRA mounting holes for limitless possibilities. Creative minds can mount their own designs and utilize the frame in even more ways!
  • "Invisible Drone" Feature

Check out the CINE-BIRD Cinematic FPV Drone Frame Kit Here

Quick Reply