Feb 25, 2020, 02:00 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

1/2a Ringmaster by WillyNillies.com

1/2a Ringmaster by WillyNillies.com easy build all laser cut with a self jigging wing. No building board or T pins!

Comes with radial or beam mount included in the kit. Quick build! Only $24.95
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2020, 02:36 PM
Looks like a nice easy build! Whats the wingspan?
Feb 25, 2020, 02:47 PM
Thread OP
Wingspan is 24". It's turning out nice and light also. 4.6 ounces with everything installed. Just have to cover it now.
Feb 25, 2020, 04:18 PM
///////
Build the Sterling 1/2A Ringmaster years ago (it was 21" span) and flew it with a Cox "Golden Bee", was very similar to Carl Goldberg's "Lil'Jumping Bean" in size and performance.
Feb 25, 2020, 10:17 PM
Sent an email to willy nillies since i want couple of planes, but no answer at all
Feb 25, 2020, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brankommander
Sent an email to willy nillies since i want couple of planes, but no answer at all
That's odd. We haven't received any inquiries?

What email address did you use?
Feb 25, 2020, 11:00 PM
Another well-executed cottage industry model. And at an excellent price point for the kit. Is it wood only, or does the kit come with hardware/landing gear?

Will you do plastic wrap, or dope and tissue?
Feb 25, 2020, 11:08 PM
Thread OP
Hi there,

It comes with Sig 1/2a bell crank, landing gear wire, pushrod wire, lead out wire, 4 screws/washers/blind nuts to mount engine and screw/washer/locknut to mount the bell crank.

The only items needed are engine, line, handle, wheels and covering material/paint.

We plan to cover this with covering sold at Willy Nillie's.com. We sell small rolls of heat activated covering in many colors for just $2.99 per pack. Only takes 1 pack to cover this kit.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
Feb 26, 2020, 01:32 PM
I used [email protected]. entered th option "drop us a line" on the page. I just want to know if you ship worldwide (since page doesnt allow to check out on PayPal stating that shipping option is not available to Chile). Want to buy a .020 plane (cant remember now but can see) and the little ringmaster control line.

Branko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhart1971
That's odd. We haven't received any inquiries?

What email address did you use?
Feb 26, 2020, 03:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
I used [email protected]. entered th option "drop us a line" on the page. I just want to know if you ship worldwide (since page doesnt allow to check out on PayPal stating that shipping option is not available to Chile). Want to buy a .020 plane (cant remember now but can see) and the little ringmaster control line.

Branko
Hi Branko,

We searched our email and didn't find yours. Perhaps you could send us a personal message here with your email address and we will email you to see if we can get communicating?

Ooops! You posted it right there! We just sent you an email to respond to us with your request.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
Feb 27, 2020, 11:44 PM
If I wanted just the wing kit, nothing else, what would the cost be? I like the wing, but want to make some semi-scale fuselages for it.

Mark
Feb 28, 2020, 03:00 AM
Thread OP
Hi Mark,

Sure we could do that. We'll figure out cost and get back with you.

We have constant chord wing also.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
Feb 28, 2020, 07:10 AM
I responded your mail two days ago. Maybe you have some trouble with your inbox.

Branko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhart1971
Hi Branko,

We searched our email and didn't find yours. Perhaps you could send us a personal message here with your email address and we will email you to see if we can get communicating?

Ooops! You posted it right there! We just sent you an email to respond to us with your request.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
Feb 28, 2020, 07:56 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
I responded your mail two days ago. Maybe you have some trouble with your inbox.

Branko
Hi Branko,

Please have some patience. We have never shipped to Chile before and are vetting best ways to get the package to you. We would also appreciate it if you would contact us through our email connection now regarding this manner instead of a public forum.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
Feb 28, 2020, 09:05 AM
Look good Doug!
Can't wait to get mine.

Dave

Quick Reply