This thread is privately moderated by davereap, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2020, 10:41 PM
Pro Hoarder

Short Kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve85
Thanks for sharing these. I'm enjoying browsing through the half-dozen or so you post each time, and because they're not organized by type, it's like Forrest Gump famously said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

I downloaded the A-20G, just because.

Steve
Sounds like a good idea
Latest blog entry: In flight
Mar 13, 2020, 09:36 AM
I'm building up my own 'clone' collection, by downloading, systematically, each burst of plans. Not to build 'em all, of course, but simply for the insight they provide, and the perpetual wonderment of the so many various ways one can get wood (mostly; other materials are in there, too...) to fly. I'm in this for the long haul; we'll soon get on to 'B' plans, so this topic is set to run for quite some time to come. Keep 'em coming, please..?

Mar 13, 2020, 01:03 PM
Still the "Pro"-crastinator...
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut
Short kit? Sounds like a good idea
Ha! Maybe one day for myself, but I could be talked into one sooner...

Steve

Quick Reply