Wings - RC Flying Wing Simulator

There are plenty of drone racing simulators and regular RC plane simulators out there, but there hasn't been a simulator dedicated to flying wings, until now.

Splash

New Sim for Flying Wings

There are plenty of drone racing simulators and regular RC plane simulators out there, but there hasn't been a simulator dedicated to flying wings, until now. Simply called Wings, this new sim is being teased online with the below video. The creators says "Wings is a next generation model flying simulator. High speed racing with friends in online multiplayer, gentle cruising through the clouds, or exploring the expansive open flying areas, Wings has it all."

The footage looks pretty good in the video with great details on the trees and ground. The ability to fly with friends online is a plus and they said it will be capable of LOS flying as well as the FPV view. There isn't a release date just yet, but more info should be announced in the coming weeks. We're looking forward to checking it out when available. Watch the video below and see if that doesn't get you excited.

Wings - Trailer (2 min 26 sec)

Feb 19, 2020, 10:45 AM
Link?
Feb 19, 2020, 11:00 AM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
I haven't seen one yet.
Feb 19, 2020, 01:48 PM
So far only the trailer and the FB page is up. I can't link to the page here(forum rules), but the link is in the video description if you'd like to follow it
Feb 25, 2020, 04:24 AM
Subbed! Looks great
Mar 07, 2020, 10:38 PM
how can i download wing simulator
Mar 08, 2020, 01:02 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
For competition racing, that’s remarkably relaxing to watch.

Quick Reply