Feb 17, 2020, 05:54 PM
UK 550/600 Tarot distributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by getsuyoubi
I'm pretty sure that's the answer. Set the gain to 35% or so and try again.
Yes, the simple answer is very often the right one. I'd also add that the rotary pot on the FBL should be returned to the default setting
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2020, 06:08 PM
Thread OP
Ok got a little time to sit down with this..

First I moved the link in closer to the servo..

second YOU ARE CORRECT -100 to 100 on the gain.. I had it at 60 (in the radio) now im at about 20 wags pretty much gone (gone at a hover but I do get a bit after a turn stop)

Well im good BUT it is very spongy right now.. soft and kind of wandering.. My other 300x (not cfx) is ROCK SOLID with the beast this one not so much yet)

I am going to go back through the setup and start all over..

ANYONE KNOW THE FREQUENCY for the blade servos?? Eflite eflrds76t Cyclic

and 75h for the tail

thats for menu B C and D

thanks for the help!

thanks
Feb 18, 2020, 02:52 AM
From the 300CFX manual it looks to be the following(stock servos);

B = 200Hz
C = 1520us
D = 270Hz

As Smoggie has said, make sure you return the FC pot setting to its original position(normally at 6 o clock/midpoint) - you might also want to return your servo horn link back to its original set-up.

If you do not have a 300CFX manual, you should download one for future reference.
Last edited by Cyclone 7; Feb 18, 2020 at 05:38 AM.
Feb 18, 2020, 10:40 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone 7

B = 200Hz
C = 1520us
D = 270Hz

As Smoggie has said, make sure you return the FC pot setting to its original position(normally at 6 o clock/midpoint) - you might also want to return your servo horn link back to its original set-up.

If you do not have a 300CFX manual, you should download one for future reference.

Thank you very much,
Feb 18, 2020, 12:40 PM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
If the tail is now spongy, it may well be time to turn Pot 3 (stopping behavior) up a bit.

If it is too low, the tail stops will be spongy (sometimes it will act like it is going to stop but will then keep moving a bit).

It it is too high, it will bounce back and forth on a fairly hard stop.
Feb 18, 2020, 12:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone 7

B = 200Hz
C = 1520us
D = 270Hz

Looking at the second attachment I may have the WRONG tail servo on here.. I DO have a 76T in my pile... I think I will go ahead and put that on on here.

I built this heli from Pieces of 3 or 4 helis so its a hodge podge good to know the correct stuff.

I have a BUNCH of 76h servos what does the H stand for?? if anyone knows..
Feb 18, 2020, 01:35 PM
Thread OP
Ok again thanks for all the input..

I changed the HZ's (one was wrong)

change the tail the the "T"

redid the full menu (ok up to menu "G")

brought my head speed up even higher.

Gain in the TX is between 23 and 26

all three pots centered.

it does pretty well.. still a tiny slow wag after Hard left and right tail.. im sure I can work that out..

WAY closer than I was to start. not perfect but its getting there!

thanks again!

Quick Reply