Feb 16, 2020, 06:20 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Get servo saver for 1/10 F1 car

Anyone know where I can get a servo saver similar to this?

It is from my Kyosho 1/10 Scale McLaren F1 car
to remove ads between posts
Feb 17, 2020, 09:51 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for the list.

Unfortunately none of these area match for what I need. The servo saver is in two parts and they assemble at a right angle making an L shape
Feb 17, 2020, 10:06 AM
Did I make the A Main?
Each of the parts I listed are nearly identical to what you have pictured, all are "assembled and a right angle making an L shape", only requirement you did not specify is the offset of the servo arm, perhaps that may be the issue you are having? If so, then I would consider using a shorty servo and moving the servo back to account for the offset.
Feb 17, 2020, 10:15 AM
Thread OP
Sorry for the confusion. It is difficult to tell since the pics do not show the servo saver assembled.

What do you mean by the servo arm offset?
Feb 17, 2020, 11:04 AM
Did I make the A Main?
each set that I have linked are nearly identical to what you have pictured, what I can't see in your picture is the offset, or distance on the z plane between the steering link mount and the servo arm mount. Here I have labeled the offset as "X"

Feb 17, 2020, 01:46 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
each set that I have linked are nearly identical to what you have pictured, what I can't see in your picture is the offset, or distance on the z plane between the steering link mount and the servo arm mount. Here I have labeled the offset as "X"

I measured and it is about 8mm
Feb 17, 2020, 02:11 PM
Did I make the A Main?
looks like a pretty close match to me, might not be exact but should probably work with minimal modification
Feb 17, 2020, 02:38 PM
Thread OP
Do any of the plastic ones have a similar offset?
$30 for the metal one is out of my price range
Feb 17, 2020, 02:46 PM
Did I make the A Main?
I don't own any of these, just trying to help you find something similar, you might want to contact the manufacturer to ask them for measurements.
Feb 17, 2020, 03:12 PM
Thread OP
I contacted Kyosho America weeks ago and never received a reply.
Feb 17, 2020, 03:18 PM
Did I make the A Main?
give this thread a try, maybe someone over there might have some measurements they can give you:
https://www.rctech.net/forum/electri...-whatever.html

Quick Reply