Feb 16, 2020, 01:59 PM
Modeler from 60's, 70's, 80's
Thread OP
Discussion

How blogs work?

I have a blog and I am wondering how people find it. Does it appear when a particular word is searched on? On the "blog page" I see a long list of blogs but mine is not on the list. My blog also does not appear in the list of "current blog entries" when a new post is added to my blog
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2020, 02:04 PM
RCG Admin
Users could find it via search or just clicking on your username to go to your page. On the Blog Page section, that shows the most recent new blog entries. Replies to a blog entry don't count. Your latest blog entry was made in May last year so that's why it's not showing up in the list. Users with a Plus Membership has their latest blog entry linked at the bottom of all their posts so that's another way to get users to your blog.
Feb 16, 2020, 05:01 PM
Modeler from 60's, 70's, 80's
Thread OP
tks

Quick Reply