Feb 16, 2020, 12:35 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Snap On Ultimate RC Hauler

New member here, virtually no experience with RC vehicles, I have a snap on ultimate RC hauler, I aquired it during a purchase from my snap on dealer. I understand it may be fairly valuable and may want to sell it, any ideas on its value? It is brand new in an unopened box. Any input is appreciated.
Last edited by AlaskaSteve; Feb 16, 2020 at 01:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2020, 02:55 PM
Well its made by Traxxas who are a well known manufacturer of high cost RC cars so yes its new retail price would be quite good , I'm not a big fan of Traxxas personally but they do have a following among people with a lot of money to throw about , I'm not going to suggest a price but if you surf up Traxxas products you should get some idea .
Feb 19, 2020, 08:56 AM
Aside from the body, the truck is the same as the TRX-6. If this is still new in the box, I'd say the price of a new TRX-6 would be a good starting point. How much more value this Snap-On exclusive adds is really pretty subjective.

Quick Reply