Feb 15, 2020, 10:51 PM
Trader Rating: 335
Thread OP
Rant

What a load of!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Nitro-Engines
Then this
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...gines-for-sale
Plays the sympathy card to make money,this stuff just drives me nuts.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
Trader Rating: 318
FlyitAgain RC
Well the first add was in 2016... lol
It’s now 2020, hopefully he’s smart enough to have graduated college by now..lol
Feb 16, 2020, 01:57 AM
Trader Rating: 72
You mean to say that i could have payed my way through college by getting guys to send me engines for free,doing nothing to improve on them and then selling them for profit? And to think,all that time i was paying tuition for nothing.Man! I just hate being the last to know.
Feb 16, 2020, 11:21 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scale330l
Well the first add was in 2016... lol
It’s now 2020, hopefully he’s smart enough to have graduated college by now..lol
No college necessary, just spell check.
"I cannot garuntee that they will run, keeping that in mind, I am accepting offers. Please be reasonable. If your offer is unreasonable, I will ignore it."
guarantee
Keeping that in mind, a reasonable offer seems like what one would offer for parts, assuming none are in good running order, once one spends the time to identify what they are from a less than well focused photo of small engines taken from some distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon
Then this
Looks kinda like auctioning. I like sellers who tell me what they want. That way everyone's happy. Paid a guy more than asking price yesterday.
Feb 16, 2020, 11:48 AM
Trader Rating: 81
Mt. Dora, Florida
Maybe you should have gotten help with this sort of thing since it's been driving you nuts especially since the first incident happened 4 years ago. If not, then do what I do, take a deep breath and count backwards 5 4 3 2 1 and move on to something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagomon
Then this
Feb 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
Trader Rating: 153
Build a scale plane already!!!
4 year old thread,, everything deleted from the other,, a troll post self deleted,,,, LOL what the heck is going one here?
Feb 16, 2020, 12:34 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Public Shaming.
Feb 16, 2020, 01:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
4 year old thread,, everything deleted from the other,, a troll post self deleted,,,, LOL what the heck is going one here?
Guy was asking for free glow engines as he is a supposed college student with no money.Then it appears he is reselling them back.
first was deleted after posting here
Feb 16, 2020, 01:35 PM
Trader Rating: 153
Build a scale plane already!!!
So he's asking for them yesterday and going back in time 4 years to sell them?

Sorry,, I'm just a little lost here
Feb 16, 2020, 02:04 PM
Trader Rating: 193

Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by scale_only
So he's asking for them yesterday and going back in time 4 years to sell them?

Sorry,, I'm just a little lost here
Reverse
Feb 16, 2020, 02:08 PM
Thread OP
If you search the threads he has posted in the past few years with all the stuff he has had for sale it raises the flag that he may not be a college student and he is just looking to resell at others expense.
Feb 16, 2020, 04:34 PM
Trader Rating: 12
G.F. beurling
Quote:
Originally Posted by balsa-n-glow
Public Shaming.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with calling out somebody for what they are when they're practicing shameful behavior. Begging and cheating others under the false pretenses of charity is shameful. This guy also doesn't know how pathetic he comes across in that thread in which he asks everyone to send him glow engines for free. He's essentially lowered himself to the level of a begger. Then he turns around and sells these items? He's probably a very slick and selfish individual who would lie and steal from his own family.
Feb 16, 2020, 04:57 PM
Trader Rating: 40
But some do it to everyone especially if they don't message them in a sale that they're not interested in buying anymore, or if they have a name change, or if they don't like their opinions. In this instance, it wasn't clear since the post was deleted, but if he was slick, he wouldn't list it in the same venue. He'd sell it someplace else. "Very slick" ones are rarely detected.
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Feb 16, 2020 at 05:36 PM. Reason: completed the thought
Feb 16, 2020, 05:06 PM
Trader Rating: 124
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
Just dont get Snowed..... like Snolord1 did to everyone here not once but a few times, he wrote the book of "How to Cyberpanhandle "
Feb 16, 2020, 05:07 PM
Trader Rating: 72
I get free engines and planes all the time. I fix them and then offer them back to the ones i got them from.Nothing in this world is free however so i usually charge them an ice cream cone or a banana split for the big jobs. If they tell me to just keep it anyway then i fly it with reckless abandon. When i wreck it i give it to to them and simply say, OOPS! You should have taken it back while you had the chance.

Quick Reply