Feb 15, 2020, 03:06 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Illegal Paramotor Pilots @ Grasslands

Good morning guys! I was notified yesterday by Kevin Yarris @ Yolo County that because of one (or more) paramotor folks flying @ the field without permission that they are reconsidering MY permission to fly @ the field. And I was actually the guy who caught the illegal flyer, reported him to the County, and told him he would need permission from the County and SVSS to fly @ Grasslands. FYI, his name was Gene Solomon - a 5'9" caucasian male in his 40s, balding sandy brown hair, bad (missing) teeth, driving a late model, light metallic blue Mazda minivan. I couldn't get his license # as his tailgate was up.

I am more than upset by me being punished for some other jerk's bad behavior, and for my timely & responsible reporting of it.

I tell you all this because I need other eyes @ the field to stop ANYONE you do not recognize from flying paramotors out there and report them to the park tender (Jim Rose).

Thanks and safe flying!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply