Feb 15, 2020, 12:53 AM
freestyler
Thread OP
Question

Help On Controling Apex LEDs with FETtec FC

I have the full Steele Apex kit, with the OSD chip and the Regulator board. I have the Apex LEDs wired up to the regulator, and have the provided cable plugged into the FETtec FCs serial 1 port, the OSD and Regulator. Inside the KISS GUI, I have LED set to my knob S1 and LED brightness to knob S2 on my X7S, The AUX channels are definitely correct, and have also tried assigning to a switch. I can't get anything to work to control the LEDs. The LEDs just go back and fourth in red like the Night Rider.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2020, 06:38 AM
if you wired it up as ImpuleRC says... you control the LED's via the Apex OSD, not via FC...
you can wire up the LED wire from the Regulator to the FC if you want to control it via FC

Quick Reply