This thread is privately moderated by kydawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 14, 2020, 06:41 PM
Trader Rating: 93
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

New Built Radio Shack XMODS Gen1 - Civic, NSX, CAMARO, Skyline, Mustang

Hello folks....I am a long time collector and RC Junkie.

My hobby room is full....so time to sell off many classics on RCGroups.

I have a HUGE Xmods collection...and many NIP spare parts I will be selling over the coming months.

Most are NEW Built and run by me for less than 30 seconds as a test and since stored in my hobby room. They are NEW with minimal imperfections (on some bodies there might be storage marks from original Xmods plastic box). I will also be putting up a few of my personal runners for cheap.

Before any of these ship to buyers....I will be sure to test again to ensure they all work perfectly and I will be sure I have included matching frequency crystals for the transmitter and the car/truck (a few trucks coming too).

Up for sale first are the following vehicles-

2000 Honda Civic – New Built -Tested Only – Bearings, Body Clean - $70 shipped CONUS

2004 Acura NXS - New Built -Tested Only – Body Kit, Bearings, Body Clean - $75 shipped CONUS

1967 Chevrolet Camaro - New Built – Tested Only - Bearings?, Body Clean - $80 shipped CONUS

1999 Nissan Skyline - New Built - Tested Only – Body Kit, Bearings, Body Clean - $75 shipped CONUS

1965 Ford Mustang - New Built -Tested Only – Bearings, Body Clean - $80 shipped CONUS

Paypal accepted. No Trades.

If you know of hop ups you might want...ask via PM and if I have the parts, I can add them to the sale for original sales price I paid to Radio Shack.

Adult Owned and Built. Non Smoking Home.

***** Check my other sales in both the Truck and Car Sales Threads.... good stuff. *****
Last edited by kydawg1; Feb 16, 2020 at 08:11 PM. Reason: added more cars
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2020, 11:47 PM
Trader Rating: 93
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
More cars added.....

Quick Reply