This thread is privately moderated by kazaklisglider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 14, 2020, 03:39 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Magic Soaring...
Thread OP
$490.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Pristine Futaba FX-30 with custom carrying case and custom TX tray

UPDATE NOTICE:
The FX-30 Radio set now is offered without the two Futaba 2.4/ Rx R6008HS 8 eight channel receivers, so the price has been considerably lowered!

This is an outstanding condition FX-30 I am a Futaba addict for more than 30 years so this was my choice for a competition F5J radio, have bought it brand new from a reputable hobby shop in my area.

Tx has approx. 50 hours of accumulated run time with half of that spend on the workshop, outdoors use was always with my custom made LSD screen sun shade and never exposed in bad weather etc.

Have added a number of Futaba switches to customize it stick end units are aluminum anodized and I also provide the long Futaba sticks, all items provided in the package where bought new, have seen little use and are in as new condition:

- Charger is dedicated for the system and suitable for US/Europe (110/220v)
- Separate charging cord for 12v car outlet
- TM-14 Fasst module 2.4GHz
- FX-FM 35MHz module plus Tx antenna
- Rx Multiplex Mini-DS 35MHz 9 Channel
- Rx Futaba switch unit with charge receptacle
- Manuals for the system and modules (separate Tx manual supplied in English and German version)
- Transmitter software is in English
- Tx lipo 2S 3400mAh with built in balancer good for several hours run time.

This carrying case is an off the shelf item that was bought new and highly customized by cladding exterior with anodized aluminum sheet plates and custom lettering interior is foam rubber used for sound suppression and provides excellent vibration protection during transport.

Tx support tray is my design/production, a project done just for my FX-30 tray is 3mm bidirectional carbon plate with screw on/removable anodized aluminum tube supports, whole unit is very rigid but really lightweight plus very easy to mount on transmitter using four M2.5 screws (will provide spares).
The sun cover is acrylic painted and easily attaches with clips to aluminum tubes hinge action is smooth but snug enough to stay in various positions, for me a sun shade is a definite must to protect a Tx LCD screen from direct sunlight exposure.

Programing capabilities of the FX-30 are so many it would take a small book to describe in fact its excellent and very helpful manual is such a small book containing clear/easy to comprehend info that makes programing really easy even for beginners!

Multiplex Mini-DS 35 MHz has been used for approx. two hours in a sport sailplane and is relatively new TX FM module and receiver are in matching 35.060 frequency.

I will ship this excellent radio package in a really robust container specifically made for it I can also supply the original Futaba carton/foam shipping box (last photos) but this will necessitate a bigger/heavier package box so higher shipping cost.

Actual shipping cost is depending on country so please send for quote on your specific location.

This radio package is a super deal considering the quality and number of individual components offered, everything is in outstanding working and cosmetic condition.
I have taken 75 detailed photos for you to see at my Dropbox file:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/obhnts07b...DKtTuE5Ga?dl=0

(Please note again that the Futaba 2.4/ Rx R6008HS receiver shown in the photos is not included in the package!)

P.S.1. For European buyers the overall price will be lower than listed due to reduced shipping cost for EU countries.

P.S. 2. Make-up soft brush has been mysteriously vanished from my wifes make-up kit . An excellent dust remover, now part of my Tx kit!!!

Contact info at [email protected]

Regards,
Tasos.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2020, 01:14 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Magic Soaring...
Thread OP
Hello Jack,

The transmitter is already configured to Mode2 throttle on left stick/aileron on right, no need for reconfiguring.

Will be glad to supply additional info if required,

Incidentally I could not send a reply at the outlook email address you message came through.

You may retry using another email address.
Tasos

Quick Reply