This thread is privately moderated by claudiusftl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2020, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$380.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Nuova faor t-15 carbon fiber pro 1/5 scale motorcycle

NUOVA FAOR T-15.

Fantastic, Top of the Line, Rc Motorcycle made by Nuova Faor, Made in Italy 1:5 Scale Rc Bike Superbike. T-15 Brushless Electric Rc Motorcycle.

uSED SOME TIME AGO AND THEN DISPLAYED. ALL ELECTRONICS WORK BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE EXACT SPECS.
All Carbon Fiber chassis, green billet pro racing parts.

Brushless Sensored electric motor with bullet connectors.

Condition is used and bike shows signs of use, scratches, marks etc. Look at pictures very closely to see details of use.

There are signs of use on the chassis, the front forks and pretty much everywhere as it is to expect from a used rc motorcycle of this level. I have added a body shell from another bike I had. It's used but it stays on.

All the electronics, servo and motor that are installed work. Tires are still good.

Where the bike has the sidebar mounts, on both sides, there are two smaller plates installed to decrease the degree of curving, bending of the motorcycle. You could remove them if you like. Please look at pictures closely to see that these are not carbon fiber but underneath there is the normal chassis where you can put the side bar back on if you prefer.

This bike is used and has signs of use.

What you see is what you get.

Stand is included.

In order to ride it you will need: Battery, Receiver, Radio Transmitter and may be other accessories.
I tried to describe it to the best of my knowledge.

All Sales are final. Due to the nature of the hobby there are absolutely no Returns.

No Returns

No Tryouts

Sold AS IS.

Free Shipping. I only ship to the Continental 48 US.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply