Perhaps a UMX F-35?

Just an idea, but a jolly good one.
That would be awesome or an F-22!

GB
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
Hoping to shoot a Flight Talk video as weather permits in the next few weeks showing it hover on the deck, harrier, blender, etc. (things the original one wouldn't do)...plus knife edge, wicked snaps, etc. (some/most of which the original could also do but most people don't know/realize it can). The current video shows a little bit of hovering and some vertical climb outs, but it doesn't show everything the UMX Turbo Timber can do that the original couldn't!
Now you're talking. This is the flight demo video I will need to see. I like to hover a plane once in a while....

I suppose I'd better order one. I've never had a UMX before so this might be the first. Also is the power sufficient to hover and do all of the above with the floats on it?
Feb 13, 2020, 01:49 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by r/cdawg
Now you're talking. This is the flight demo video I will need to see. I like to hover a plane once in a while....

I suppose I'd better order one. I've never had a UMX before so this might be the first. Also is the power sufficient to hover and do all of the above with the floats on it?
If itís anything like the original, it will be awesome and sell out fast!

Get one now if you want one!

GB
Feb 13, 2020, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden
If itís anything like the original, it will be awesome and sell out fast!

Get one now if you want one!

GB
HA...Not like the first one......Much better . Go watch the promo vid 3 more times.hahaha
Feb 13, 2020, 01:59 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
Feb 13, 2020, 02:09 PM

Okay okay... take my money

Never owned the previous UMX Timber, but the large one (first version) that I love so much.

So here we go... order placed
Feb 13, 2020, 02:13 PM
I review RC Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
HA...Not like the first one......Much better . Go watch the promo vid 3 more times.hahaha
lol Yep, if that is the ground floor, this oneís going to be awesome!
Feb 13, 2020, 02:32 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
her nose is a little long for me but maybe her personality will win me over
Feb 13, 2020, 02:34 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
UMX F-35?! that would be a definite 'must have' ... oooh heck to the yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDragon
More to come?

Perhaps a UMX F-35?

Just an idea, but a jolly good one.
Feb 13, 2020, 02:39 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
I'm already looking forward to your 3S flight vids Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker
Oh, yeah!!!

Joel
Feb 13, 2020, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason m
overall battery voltage telemetry
finally!
Feb 13, 2020, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffDaddy
UMX F-35?! that would be a definite 'must have' ... oooh heck to the yeah!
UMX of any US fighter. I have the old f16, love it but maybe they could do a re-release with improved power system? Like the mig?
I'd take an f18, f15, f22, f35, any of them!
Feb 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
true, true... I would actually love to see the UMX F-18, F-15, F-16 & F-22 with an improved power system as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitfireJoe
UMX of any US fighter. I have the old f16, love it but maybe they could do a re-release with improved power system? Like the mig?
Feb 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitfireJoe
I reckon the next UMX to be released will be a UMX EC1500 twin, that would get my attention real quick!
Feb 13, 2020, 03:11 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
I should mention this isn't me flying or my video, I just came across it this morning looking at various YT vids
right bout the :43 - :56 mark it shows it hovering and the ability to pull out vertically out of the hover

Umx Turbo Timber :) (2 min 20 sec)
Last edited by HuffDaddy; Feb 13, 2020 at 04:11 PM.

Quick Reply