This thread is privately moderated by PorterB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 12, 2020, 05:54 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$800.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Graupner Harro Koebke--sale pending

Up for sale: my completed Graupner Harro Koebke. This is a completed boat. I'm not in a big hurry to sell, so I'm putting this up on classifieds to see if there is much interest.

I put a lot of extra stuff into this! Here's a list of what's on board and the functions:
Functions:
Throttle, starboard motor
Throttle, port motor
Throttle, center motor
Bow thruster
On/off: fire monitor pump
Rotate: fire monitor
Open/close: rear daughter boat ramp
Up/down: daughter boat sled
On/off: engine cooling pump
On/off: lights
On/off: radar rotate
On/off: anchor release
In/out: anchor winch (I even made a brass anchor so its nice and heavy!)
Also has an automatic bilge pump

On the daughter boat:
Jet bucket fwd/reverse
Jet bucket steer
Motor throttle
Daughter boat has two jets.

Here's what's on board:
3 x brushless motors from Bauer Modelle
upgraded propellers, also from Bauer Modelle (part of this package of parts: https://www.bauer-modelle.com/epages...ectID=66997373)
3 x brushless ESC, Hobby Wing 120A
Daughter boat from Harztec Modelbau (https://www.harztec-modellbau-shop.d...rena-1-25.html)
Two FrSky receivers, 8 channels each.
Micro servo to control fire monitor
1 x bilge pump, automatic
1x pump for fire monitor
1x pump for motor cooling
1x sail servo to control the daughter boat sled
1x rudder servo
1x brushed ESC for bow thruster
1x anchor winch from Krick
Light set from--lights included are 2x search light on pilothouse, 1x search light on mast, P/S running lights, aft work light, and another 5-6 on mast.
1x Harbor models power distribution panel
Has 2 switches, on heavy duty switch to control main power and another to turn motors on/off
1x daughter boat sled from JT Yachtmodell (http://www.jt-yachtmodelle.de/aufzuege.html)

All in all, I think I did a decent job on construction. The paint job is pretty good. I could have done better on the railings, though. One thing that is not done is to install a notch in the daughter boat hull to allow capture by the sled. Everything works, no damage. The boat was given a 2K clear coat matte spray finish. The interior wiring is a tad messy, but I labelled all the wires so it's not too bad.

The whole pilot house comes off, as does the rear deck.

Why am I selling? Mostly because it's so big! I have a limited space and lots of other models I'd like to build.

Not included:
battery!

Pickup/delivery: I am located in Anacortes, Washington. Local pickup would obviously be the easiest option. I am happy to drive to meet any committed buyers from Bellingham to Everett. If someone is looking to have it shipped to them, I can definitely do that but the shipping will not be cheap I am sure. If it does get shipped, I will build a wooden shipping crate and have it insured. With shipping costs + the shipping crate construction, I expect that shipping will cost at least $100.
Last edited by PorterB; Feb 14, 2020 at 03:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2020, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hello - I hope you, and the forum, do not mind me asking a question of you. Jim here down in Oak Harbor. I am trying to learn my way around larger steam powered RC boats. I have not been able to find anyone in the area that shares the same hobby - was wondering if you might also be involved in steam? Your ship is a beauty and you have surely put a lot of work into it. Thanks for your time, Jim [email protected]
Feb 14, 2020, 03:50 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
Hi Jim! I'm a short distance from you in Anacortes.

Unfortunately, I don't know much of anything about steam--never done a steam model.
Feb 17, 2020, 10:27 AM
Trader Rating: 291
FlyitAgain RC
Is this boat sold??

Quick Reply