This thread is privately moderated by statiiic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2020, 10:38 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Constructive Destruction
Thread OP
$95.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Traxxas Rustler 1/8 Mamba Monster BND/PNP Project Car \\ AS IS \\ PP ONLY

Lowered Price to $95

Selling a project car that I picked up several years ago but I never got around to finishing with. I haven't run the thing in about 5 years, but it's been kept in a closet in my house for that entire time.

I got out of RC a few years ago, and I'm just now sitting down and clearing out some of my old stuff and this is one of the last things to go.

It is a Traxxas Rustler chassis with an 1/8 Scale CC Mamba Monster 1500 series motor on it. This thing is FAST. The previous owner clocked it over 100 MPH and when I drove the thing I had to put rolls of pennies on the front to keep it down. It's an absolute beast. The previous owner put a lot of RPM upgrade parts on there. Can't remember the gearing on it. Only problems that I am aware of are the chasis is pretty scratched up and the body cover is pretty wrecked, I'm including the new one that I bought to replace it but never got around to painting.

Also comes with all the stuff to tune the ESC (USB Connector) and as far as I can tell the previous owner water proofed the ESC as well with silicone. There's a few other spare parts that come with it.

Sale is AS-IS since I don't have the capacity to sit down and test the thing anymore (no packs and no Tx) but like I said, it should be fine since it's just been sitting in a closet this whole time.

PayPal and Continental US Only (HI and AK if they help with shipping)
Last edited by statiiic; Feb 12, 2020 at 11:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2020, 06:28 PM
Constructive Destruction
Thread OP
Bump
Feb 12, 2020, 11:37 PM
Constructive Destruction
Thread OP
Price Cut to 95

Will negotiate on the shipping, depends where it's going willing to pay or at least split the shipping possibly.

Quick Reply