Thread Tools
Feb 08, 2020, 05:24 PM
Registered User
Creative78's Avatar
Thread OP
Video

3D Lab print - AICHI M6A Nanzan


Here is a short video of maiden:

AICHI M6A by 3D Labprint maiden flight (Nanzan version) (4 min 23 sec)
Last edited by Creative78; Feb 08, 2020 at 06:22 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2020, 04:51 PM
Team of ONE....or...Team Me
DeadTom's Avatar
Nice, thanks for sharing.
I like your 4 legged chase vehicle.
Feb 11, 2020, 12:42 AM
Registered User
Creative78's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadTom
Nice, thanks for sharing.
I like your 4 legged chase vehicle.
Thanks Tom!
Feb 21, 2020, 03:42 PM
Registered User
Mclogo's Avatar
Does the M6A Nanzan actually already have the new joints that fit easier together, like the Sturmovik and newer Planes? I really like the look of the Nanzan.

Thanks
Feb 22, 2020, 01:16 AM
Registered User
Creative78's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclogo
Does the M6A Nanzan actually already have the new joints that fit easier together, like the Sturmovik and newer Planes? I really like the look of the Nanzan.

Thanks
I do not believe. in fact, especially for the fuselage , The joints are of the "freehand" type.
Feb 22, 2020, 05:12 AM
Registered User
Mclogo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative78
I do not believe. in fact, especially for the fuselage , The joints are of the "freehand" type.
Thanks - I'll still might give it a try.
Really like that streamline look of the plane.
Feb 22, 2020, 05:44 AM
Registered User
Creative78's Avatar
Thread OP
My new AICHI look


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion 3D Lab Print - 3D Printed Boeing Stearman northernmonkey 3D Printed Planes 915 Oct 22, 2019 08:28 AM
Discussion 3D Lab Print - Cessna 152 dz1sfb 3D Printed Planes 169 Mar 06, 2019 09:21 PM
Build Log 3D Lab Print 3D Printed Spitfire XVI build Fitz Walker 3D Printed Planes 13 Jun 14, 2017 03:44 PM
Discussion 3D Lab Print 3D Printed Spitfire XVI Power povlhp 3D Printed Planes 5 Jun 04, 2017 05:17 AM
Gallery Aichi M6A davidterrell80 Scale Drawings and Three Views 0 Jan 01, 2014 07:34 PM