This thread is privately moderated by FeiJi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 08, 2020, 03:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Self Balancing Gyroscopic Inline Two Wheeler

Here is something a little different: an inline two-wheeler that is balanced with a mechanical gyroscope. I have been building these for several years and finally got one working that uses a servo motor to control the gyro gimbal that keeps the model balanced. I used some of the ideas from Mori, Hiroshi who builds gyroscopic monorail trains and here is his excellent booklet that explains the theories of how they work: https://thebbb.net/free/theories-and...-monorails.pdf

Eventually, my two-wheeler will be RC controlled, except for the gyroscope which is controlled by Arduino Uno.

Self Balancing Gyroscope Inline Two Wheeler With Active Gimbal Control (14 min 57 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply