Free 3DLabPrint Planes for Prusa Printers

Here is another cool 3D printed plane option!

Splash

Prusa 3D Planes

So, noticed that on the Prusa community site you can get the gcodes for a few of the older 3dlabprint planes, posted by evidentally 3dlabprint themselves.

These are gcodes made just to work on Prusa printers but you may find luck with them on other printers. Good intro to their designs if nothing else for those of you that have never tried one of their planes. I can highly recommend the Prusa printer at least as after owning two other 3d printers I went ahead and spent the money on a Prusa Mk3s (kit version) about 8 months ago and I can say it's far superior to the ones I was using before (one as Wanhao, other was monoprice). Definitely worth the money in terms of hassle, results, etc... I ended up donating the other printers to the local high school as not worth messing with once you have tried the Prusa.

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Feb 11, 2020 at 11:36 AM..

Quick Reply