This thread is privately moderated by vietvet71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 06, 2020, 04:25 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
$90.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Four (4) Dumas Airplane Kits

I am retiring from the hobby and selling off some new items I no longer plan on building. This sale is for a total of FOUR (4) kits. As you can see they are the Dumas Mr. Mulligan and Dumas De Havilland Beaver. Both have wingspans of 30". The three Mr. Mulligans are still factory sealed and the Beaver has just been opened to look at the contents. Also included with this purchase is some related items like Brodak tissue, extra new propellers, motor rubber and some propeller wires. You can have all that I find related to these Rubber Band kits.

As far as shipping goes. Shipping box will be 7" x 13" x 21" and a total weight of approximately 6 #. Depending of where this parcel will be shipped will determine the shipping price (but you can get a rough estimate using the above info Shipping to the west coast (anywhere over the Rockies) astounds me at the high cost. How they have increased shipping costs is criminal! Hopefully you will be closer to my home state of Ohio.
Last edited by vietvet71; Feb 06, 2020 at 04:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2020, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 32
Are any of these available separately? Interested in one of the Mr. Mulligan kits.
I’m in Ohio. If so PM me with the details.
Thanks
Lom
Feb 07, 2020, 08:28 PM
Trader Rating: 24
ADDICTED TO LIFT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomcevoc
Are any of these available separately? Interested in one of the Mr. Mulligan kits.
Iím in Ohio. If so PM me with the details.
Thanks
Lom

I'll take the rest of the kits and listed accessories + 2 Mr Mulligan and DH Beaver - I'll PM you.
Feb 08, 2020, 11:15 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP

4 kits

Sold pending funds. Thank you.
Feb 08, 2020, 03:58 PM
Trader Rating: 32
I had the first bid in for this post and several pm’s sent including this morning asking for shipping costs of the whole lot.
Thanks a lot!
Lom

Quick Reply