Feb 06, 2020, 02:27 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

setup 3d planes

How to setup 3d planes
if plane responds pushing you can make adjustment on servo setup prior to setting expo.

Servo travel can be adjusted via link. Move pushrod one hole towards the center of the servo and on elevator or rudder or aileron which one you want to have smooth control)

adjust servo link one hole towards the edge. This is a ball mark setting.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2020, 04:49 PM
Oh...that's gonna leave a mark
Not sure I understand what your saying. Is this a question?
Feb 06, 2020, 09:17 PM
I could be wrong, but it looks like he's written down his entire process. It's a good place to start!
Feb 10, 2020, 03:46 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahicks
I could be wrong, but it looks like he's written down his entire process. It's a good place to start!

no sú*##$, thats not the entire process... you talk sú[email protected]~
You have to bring the CG aft to make the model more maneuverable and more 3d
Setting up the \cg
if using a cg machine set the rulers to the exact place recommended my manufacturer. if not using a cg machine use a fine point tip pen to mark lines on the top of wing. on both sides of the fuselage recommennded from manufacturer back from leading edge . Apply narrow 2mm strips of tape over the lines so you will be able to feel them when lifting airframe with your fingers. This is where your model should balance. Later experiment by shifting the cg aft by moving battery aft or adding lead.

thanks
Feb 10, 2020, 08:00 AM
Thanks, I'm now much clearer on that point.

Quick Reply