Feb 18, 2020, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelonSteel
Would like to see one in military paint scheme.

62” is plenty big. A hundred inch plane is too big to fit in my car!
We can all email them and tell what we want. They are pretty nice and respond right away.

Basic military green would be very practical, so people can use their own Airforce stickers.

Only one reason why I dint buy this An-2 — is Falcon Air livery. Who ever designed it, was on acid.

Overall model looks outdated. A few extra scale details, would make it much nicer.
Last edited by Comrade_D; Feb 19, 2020 at 11:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 19, 2020, 02:47 AM
DFS#000178
That's a lot of the Maxford models. They come by default very, very basic but you can pay them for a lot of the extras at exorbitant amounts.

I bought the DH.2 along with a bunch of it's optional accessories just because I got them dirt cheap at their booth at AMA Expo. They didn't have the dull-finish or fabric-covered versions or I probably would've sprung on either of those instead.

Still, it's pretty cool that they offer their ARFs in different versions depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. And how deep your pockets are.
Feb 19, 2020, 04:46 PM
Tyro of the Hudson
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade_D
We can all email them and tell what we want. They are pretty nice and respond right away.

Basic military green would be very practical, so people can use their own Airforce stickers.

Only one reason why I dint buy this An-2 — is Falcon Air livery. Who ever designed it, was on acid.

Overall model looks outdated. A few extra scale details, would make it much nicer.

I think that livery does limit the sales.

Then again I recently bought an Arrows 1200 mm T28 with a homely scheme......majority natural metal color, lemon yellow cowl, wing tips and tail, red back. Real deal scheme from Edwards AFB test pilot school.

Hey, the price was right.
Last edited by SteelonSteel; Feb 19, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Feb 21, 2020, 02:34 PM
I'd like to see somebody do a North Korean version

Quick Reply