Mar 17, 2020, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogosi
Okey dokey
maybe this country will learn to close its doors once and for all!! oh sorry that's another topic for another thread....
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2020, 09:36 AM
Thread OP
March 17, 2020
The Triple Tree Aerodrome has been actively monitoring the fluid developments with the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 16, 2020, President Trump and his team of health advisors announced a 15-day plan to slow the spread of COVID-19. Parts of this plan includes a 10-person limit on social gatherings. These guidelines would directly impact the Uncle John’s Fly-In and volunteer meetings.
Triple Tree will adhere to the Presidential guidelines and postpone the Uncle John’s Fly-In for a date in the future and will advise on Joe Nall by 9 am EST on April 2, 2020.
The Triple Tree Aerodrome will continue to be a stabilizing force in these uncertain times. We ask that all our aviation family and supporters listen to the directives set forth by our President. Together, if we are diligent and adhere to these guidelines, we can curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please visit our website www.tta.aero or our approved social media outlets for the latest information.
Regards,
Robb Williams
Executive Director-Triple Tree Aerodrome
Mar 18, 2020, 09:49 AM
D1 AVP AMA Foundation Board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Burner
maybe this country will learn to close its doors once and for all!! oh sorry that's another topic for another thread....
Brilliant idea, no doubt that will help. And to take it further, our doors should be closed to goods coming into this country, once and for all. Won't really need to worry about any RC events in the future.

Stay safe!
Mar 18, 2020, 03:58 PM
Not to start a war here but the US relies on imported goods just like the the rest of the world.
What do you think would happen if Canada stopped supplying lumber products to the US.
The US does not have enough lumber to keep up with the demand.
Last edited by multiman64; Mar 18, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Mar 18, 2020, 04:32 PM
Thread OP
Let's not get off-topic here.
Mar 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
Sorry Jim,
This type of comment is annoying especially when it comes from our good neighbors to the south.
Mar 18, 2020, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiman64
Sorry Jim,
This type of comment is annoying especially when it comes from our good neighbors to the south.
sorry to get off topic. and no offense to you guys up north..
Mar 20, 2020, 07:36 AM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
Well, there’s always Nall in the Fall.

Are we getting into an every other year pattern here?
Mar 27, 2020, 11:44 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I was getting really excited for this. Came close to booking the RV, calling up some family and friends and having a fun two weeks. And then we all got hit with this thing. Hopefully it still goes ahead. But if not, there's always the fall one.
Mar 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
HAL... Open the damn doors!
It's just not going to happen, nor should it. This thing is ramping up exponentially, we'll be looking at a million infected by mid-April, let's all get real. I want it to go on as much as anyone but it's not just about TT, you have gas stations along the way, food, what about the hotels; we have to face it, we're all stuck inside for a while :-(

Jack
Mar 28, 2020, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfetter
it's just not going to happen, nor should it. This thing is ramping up exponentially, we'll be looking at a million infected by mid-april, let's all get real. I want it to go on as much as anyone but it's not just about tt, you have gas stations along the way, food, what about the hotels; we have to face it, we're all stuck inside for a while :-(

jack
correct
Mar 28, 2020, 11:41 AM
I would consider a fall nall bit skip this one....
Mar 28, 2020, 12:49 PM
Science wins because it works.

Coronamath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfetter
It's just not going to happen, nor should it. This thing is ramping up exponentially, we'll be looking at a million infected by mid-April, let's all get real.
Let's get even more real. If we accept this report that US coronavirus cases top 100,000, doubling in three days, and we assume the trend will continue at that pace, we'll be looking at over eight million by mid-April.
Latest blog entry: I'll be glad when this is over.
Mar 28, 2020, 12:54 PM
Under an executive order signed by the governor on Friday 27th, any visitors coming into South Carolina from New York or another designated hot spot for coronavirus infections must self-quarantine for 14 days.

So even if you go to attend you have to quarantine for 14days.

Just cancel it....
Mar 28, 2020, 02:35 PM
31 yrs. of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C601
Under an executive order signed by the governor on Friday 27th, any visitors coming into South Carolina from New York or another designated hot spot for coronavirus infections must self-quarantine for 14 days.

So even if you go to attend you have to quarantine for 14days.

Just cancel it....
I just don't see how anyone could have any event at this point we have one for my current club scheduled for June.. I don't see it happening, even if it does I won't be there. This stuff is getting worse before better. Stay safe all.

Quick Reply