JTA Innovations 33" Gamebird New Colors

The popular Gamebird from JTA Innovations has two new color options available right now.

Splash

New Trim on the JTA 33" Gamebird

The popular Gamebird from JTA Innovations has two new color options available right now. The Gamebird is a 6mm EPP foam 3D plane developed with approval by Philipp Steinbach and it is a great performer with a wide flight envelope. The new trim schemes were designed by Alex Ames and both are in stock. The new Red/Blue and Red/Yellow are sure to be a hit on this already popular airframe.

Check out the JTA Innovations 33" Gamebird New Colors Here

Details:

• Wingspan: 33
  • Weight: Approximately 175g-190g without battery
  • Motor: T-Motor AT2303 2300, Hacker A10-9L or equivalent/similar
  • ESC: 10-15 amp
  • Servos: 6-12g (MKS HV6100 highly recommended
  • Propeller: 8-9 (APC 3D SF Indoor props highly recommended)
  • Battery: 2S or 3S 300-700mAh (depending on motor/ESC setup)

Feb 06, 2020, 06:57 PM
Innovating ����
Feb 11, 2020, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys - any reports on how these fly. Also not meaning to start WW3 how do they compare to their TH counterparts?
Feb 11, 2020, 08:58 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the man
Hey Guys - any reports on how these fly. Also not meaning to start WW3 how do they compare to their TH counterparts?
Some footage of the Gamebird here. Weve had a lot of great reviews so far, I know personally Im really impressed with how the Gamebird flies. I know Im expected to say that but honestly just from a pilots perspective, its very stable and capable in my opinion.

JTA Innovations 33" Gamebird (4 min 10 sec)
Feb 11, 2020, 08:58 PM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Thanks for sharing Jason!
Feb 12, 2020, 04:29 AM
I just finished mine yesterday and put it up briefly before dark. It was in my back yard so tight space. There was also a bit of a wierd swirling slight breeze as well. Given the lack of good conditions and not having any kind of a final setup it was a bit of a handful. I'm a pretty experienced 3D pilot and I can tell I'm going to really have to play with it to get it set up. I can tell that once I get it dialed it's going to be a lot of fun, this plane has a lot of capability, I just need to get better flying conditions and some stick time to tune it. Looking forward to a lot of fun with it.
Feb 13, 2020, 03:30 PM
It would be nice if you sold complete packages.
Feb 14, 2020, 12:06 AM
Fly hard, land soft ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnorburn
It would be nice if you sold complete packages.
Motor, ESC, and propellers are available. The only things we don’t currently stock is servos or RX
Feb 14, 2020, 04:12 PM
I figured out why mine seemed like such a handful. It's been a while since I've programmed a new model in my transmitter and I programmed it with + expo instead of - expo, yikes. Brain fa#t. I knew something wasn't quite right.
Feb 18, 2020, 08:17 PM
CarinteriorGuy,

For a fubar that is pretty funny! You did really well hanging on to it. Don't worry if you haven't done something that silly in this hobby at least once you, you haven't been trying hard enough!

All the Best

Danny
Feb 18, 2020, 08:18 PM
Jase,

Thanks for the feedback. This plane is on my to do list I'm just hammered with work.

All the Best

Danny

Quick Reply