Feb 04, 2020, 02:15 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Is hobbyking trustworthy?

Hi, I bought in January a transmissor in hobbyking. It cost near 150 dollars, so it had free shipping from EU warehouse (I am from Europe). The problem now they say it was shipping without tracking, I canīt believe that send a package with that value without none control of where is, this make think that maybe they dont send anything. Anyone have experiencies about no tracking shipments with this store?
I see a lot of bad reviews through internet that make me worried...
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2020, 11:59 AM
Yes I had a similar experience with the EU warehouse. One day many weeks later the package turned up with the day's post. Be patient for now and good luck.
Mar 04, 2020, 12:03 PM
Back when they were United Hobbies they had a horrible reputation; at least here in the states. I've ordered quite a bit of hardware from HK with no issues the last couple years. I always make sure the items are in stock in Oregon and will receive in SoCal in 3 days. The packages are shipped via FedEx and tracking provided. IMO, HK has upped their game in the U.S.; maybe the EU has management issues.
Mar 06, 2020, 08:29 AM
Thread OP
Finally they dont refund my money. The worst experience like buyer ever with this shop
Apr 07, 2020, 11:56 PM

Stay Away

Very poor customer service i would not recommend i intend to finalise claims processes and avoid at all cost
Jul 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm209
Hi, I bought in January a transmissor in hobbyking. It cost near 150 dollars, so it had free shipping from EU warehouse (I am from Europe). The problem now they say it was shipping without tracking, I canīt believe that send a package with that value without none control of where is, this make think that maybe they dont send anything. Anyone have experiencies about no tracking shipments with this store?
I see a lot of bad reviews through internet that make me worried...
I also had a similar buying experience, but it cost me more, about two hundred dollars
Jul 28, 2020, 08:00 AM

FCC Fines Hobbyking More Than $2.8 Million For Drone Violations

http://www.aero-news.net/ANNTicker.c...6-a91cbf23451e
Aug 03, 2020, 10:23 AM
Registered Offender
has anyone seen the email ad HK just sent out? It's about as rude as they come....
Aug 03, 2020, 10:24 AM
Registered Offender
they're having an FCC2.8 million dollar sale..... Literally!
Oct 22, 2020, 03:37 PM
They’ve been horrible to deal with. They had the best prices I could find on some batteries for my commander MPD. I picked up a couple that should have arrived a few days ago, but still weren’t showing shipped. I contacted their customer support yesterday who was extremely rude. They didn’t even ship the batteries until after the arrival window ended 11 days later. I asked if I was going to get a refund and the rep went off on me about how they won’t do anything and I need to be patient. I told them I would just file a claim when the batteries arrive and the rep said they won’t cover return shipping. I’ll never buy from them again.
Oct 28, 2020, 09:44 AM
We're sorry to hear of any difficulties anyone has had with HK and our service. We've taken great strides to improve our CS and PS and continue to do so. All feedback is considered.

Feel free to PM me if anyone has any outstanding concerns.

Rob
HK NY
Oct 31, 2020, 02:23 AM
I had no issues ordering from EU warehouse to EU location about a month ago. The package was tracked, and it arrived in about a week which is normal for anything I order from central Europe to where I am.
Oct 31, 2020, 04:04 AM
It is up to the purchaser to choose the postage option, if you choose the cheapest untracked option you leave yourself wide open if the item goes missing.

There is a clear indication of this on the page where you choose tracked or non tracked on checkout.
Oct 31, 2020, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raydar
if you choose the cheapest untracked option you leave yourself wide open if the item goes missing.

There is a clear indication of this on the page where you choose tracked or non tracked on checkout.
EXACTLY. Yet so many people blame us when it's lost or takes longer than they'd like.

Rob
HK NY
Nov 07, 2020, 11:57 AM
bought 2 6s few years back for my e7se , both batteries came in quick, one battery had a dead cell proved it to them with a video on my 301 icharger, THEY WOULD NOT REPLACE THE BATTERY. So i left bad feedback, they banded from the website. I will never order anything ever again. There lost i now have over 20 batteries, not one from them.

Quick Reply